viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Diario, May 3, 2012

I was about to write an email and I could not do it.


On the Heights of Despair – Cioran dixit: “Tears do not burn except in solitude.”

Why do I mix Cioran’s and Roth’s readings? Perhaps their books were placed next to each on my night table. I could have chosen the Bible. The Bible never leaves my night table. Cioran is almost never there. I found Cioran a little bit repetitive. And Roth’s narrative is aligned with that sort of unbearable lightness that makes literature a propitious scenario for eroticism.

1 comentario:

  1. "Imposible asistir más de un cuarto de hora sin impaciencia a la desesperación de alguien."

    ResponderBorrar

Kafka, Diarios (1920)

Del cuaderno en que Franz Kafka registraba sus impresiones diarias, los apuntes tomados en 1920 que lograron sobrevivir a la voluntad de d...